26 February 2013

Training Runs and Zombie Chases

All last year I kept running even after I'd accomplished my very first 5K and a lot of my running was done with an awesome app called "Zombies, Run!" This app was perfect for me - it made getting on the treadmill pretty easy and once the heat and humidity stopped being ridiculously oppressive, I even got out onto the street. I laughed out loud and even cried during one of the episodes. It's been my favorite app that I purchased and I highly recommend it. I'm trying to help the other runners doing the Run for Africa's Youth get into good podcasts and apps for running, so if you have any other ideas, do pass them my way. Today's post on The UNITE Foundation Facebook page highlights "Zombies, Run!" Here's my second training video for your enjoyment

No comments: